- China-Africa CDC Laboratory Capacity Building and Pathogen Surveillance Requirements Investigation Symposium successfully held in Beijing
Devoted to disease
control and prevention
- Infectious Diseases
- Noncommunicable Chronic Diseases
- Chinese academic journal expands presence worldwide
- China CDC's SCI papers grow steadily in 2022, JCRTM analysis finds
- COVID- 19 Clinical and Surveillance Data
Since the establishment of the China CDC in 2002, mechanisms of multilateral and bilateral cooperation
have been actively established and efficiently utilized.
A large number of fruitful exchange and colaborations have been carried out with international organizations,
governmental organizations and international NGOs.
China CDC offers a variety of degree programs, including doctoral and master's programs for two first-level disciplines (Basic Medicine, Public Health and Preventive Medicine), and doctoral and master's programs for eight second-level disciplines involving immunology, pathogenic biology (provincial key discipline of Beijing), radiology, epidemiology and statistics, occupational and environmental health, nutrition and food hygiene, maternal, child and adolescent health, hygiene toxicology. It also offers a professional degree program named Master of Public Health (MPH).view more