- China CDC holds training for university volunteers of TB Prevention and Control Advocacy in Promoting Patient Finding Program
Devoted to disease
control and prevention
- Infectious Diseases
- Noncommunicable Chronic Diseases
- Innovation and integrated application of prevention and control measures for sexual transmission of HIV among high-risk groups in China
- Research and application of disease burdens among Chinese population
- Study on the pathogens and key technologies of molecular detection for important emerging intestinal protozoa and their application in China
Since the establishment of the China CDC in 2002, mechanisms of multilateral and bilateral cooperation
have been actively established and efficiently utilized.
A large number of fruitful exchange and colaborations have been carried out with international organizations,
governmental organizations and international NGOs.
China CDC offers a variety of degree programs, including doctoral and master's programs for two first-level disciplines (Basic Medicine, Public Health and Preventive Medicine), and doctoral and master's programs for eight second-level disciplines involving immunology, pathogenic biology (provincial key discipline of Beijing), radiology, epidemiology and statistics, occupational and environmental health, nutrition and food hygiene, maternal, child and adolescent health, hygiene toxicology. It also offers a professional degree program named Master of Public Health (MPH).view more